Summer Session runs June 5 to July 29. Early registration discount pricing ends May 15th.
- View class schedule below.
- Add total number of classes to your cart.
- Add $50 to 90 min class
- Complete checkout process.
- No admittance to class 10 minutes after class has begun.
- Class schedule may change due to enrollment.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- No make-up classes.
- Teachers have the authority to keep a student from participation if the student is in violation of the dress code policy.
- No t-shirts, boxers, sweats, or other loose clothing for children's classes.
- No jewelry.
- Hair must be pulled back and secure for all classes.
- For children's Ballet/Tap combination classes, students must wear a black leotard with pink, footed tights.
- All students must wear appropriate shoes for ballet, tap, jazz, and modern.
We organize our classes by age but we do recognize each student is different and age doesn’t always match a student's skill-level. Please note: Our instructors may recommend moving your student to a more appropriate class to match their development as a dancer.
Level I classes are for students with little to no dance experience.
Level II classes are for students with at least one year of ballet.
Level III classes are for students with at least two years of ballet experience.